Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blah #1

This is to introduce yet another one of those millions of blogs in the cyberspace. If I were to sound sensible I would have probably introduced my Blog as following:

"I want my life to be a collection of memories which I can cherish for as long as I live. And I have a knack for making happy memories, so no matter how bad the situation is, there is always something to laugh at when we look back at it. On my blog here, this is what I intend to do by bringing out the lighter side of my life. "


However, sounding sensible is definitely not the idea here . So I wouldn't make any tall claims and I promise to all who end up stumbling upon my blog by mere coincidence and sheer bad luck , that this space would never talk anything meaningful or sensible. However if it does sound meaningful please be sure that I had no intention of writing such a post. It just happened and I'd take no responsibility for it.

All my regards,
The Blah Man

No comments: